Registration is NOW OPEN!
Welcome to the Richland Waves.
A few items to note:
- Our team fees will now be split between Team fees and County League Fees. You have always paid this fee it is just separated now.
- You will sign up for your volunteer duties during registration. You will pick the job, date, and which half.
- Please review the Job Descriptions on the "Links" page and have a calendar ready. You will not be able to complete registration until you select your 5 shifts.
- Each family is required to work 5 half meets (not including the practice meet).
- If you are a new swimmer(s) with the Richland Waves you will need to provide an original and copy of each birth certificate on or before the first practice.
- We will view/witness the original and keep the copy.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Hall 614-570-7064 (Voice or Text)
- DJ Belknap 770-513-1543 (Voice or Text)
- Monica Fleece 678-772-9412 (Voice or Text)
- 1st swimmer $140
- 2nd swimmer $130
- Each additional swimmer $115
Practices will mirror previous seasons. Practices are held Monday thru Friday beginning on May 13th running through the first part of July. Starting May 13th practices will be held after school.**
- 3:00pm-4:30pm High School Practice
- 4:30pm-5:15pm Elementary School Practice
- 5:15pm-6:00pm Middle School Practice
**Once school is over for the year practices will move to the mornings. We post a full practice schedule as soon as it is finalized.
Team Swim Suit Information
*Team suits are not required.
All American Swim: (770) 400-9870*
Under the "Links" tab you can see a picture. Please note that our suits are black and green.
*See picture of our team swim suit under links
Team Spirit Wear
If you would like to order spirit wear to show your team spirit, please check out all of your options under 'links' tab.
Online Registration Open 3/24 at 5:00pm
Online Registration will open on Sunday 3/24/2019 at 5:00pm
Registration will only be offered online and you will have the ability to pay with credit card. Please note that at checkout, our per person swim fee will now be split into 2 fees. In past years the swim team has written a check out of your registration fee to the league. This year each swimmer will simply pay the league fee directly at checkout. For example if you have 1 swimmer the fee is $140. At checkout you will see a Team fee of $125 and league fee of $15.
When preparing for signing up please note that volunteer opportunities are first come, first serve since you will be selecting the position. The earlier you sign up the more selection you will have. You will also be selecting the dates so you will want to have your calendar handy.
We look forward to great 2019 season!