Registration is NOW OPEN!
Welcome to the Richland Waves.
A few items to note:
- Our team fees will now be split between Team fees and County League Fees. You have always paid this fee it is just separated now.
- You will sign up for your volunteer duties during registration. You will pick the job, date, and which half.
- Please review the Job Descriptions on the "Links" page and have a calendar ready. You will not be able to complete registration until you select your 5 shifts.
- Each family is required to work 5 half meets (not including the practice meet).
- If you are a new swimmer(s) with the Richland
Waves you will need to provide an original and copy of each birth
certificate on or before the first practice.
- We will view/witness the original and keep the copy.
- Email: email@example.com
- Kelly Hall 614-570-7064 (Voice or Text)
- DJ Belknap 770-513-1543 (Voice or Text)
- Monica Fleece 678-772-9412 (Voice or Text)
- 1st swimmer $140
- 2nd swimmer $130
- Each additional swimmer $115
Practices will mirror previous seasons. Practices are held Monday thru Friday beginning on May 13th running through the first part of July. Starting May 13th practices will be held after school.**
- 3:00pm-4:30pm High School Practice
- 4:30pm-5:15pm Elementary School Practice
- 5:15pm-6:00pm Middle School Practice
**Once school is over for the year practices will move to the mornings. We post a full practice schedule as soon as it is finalized.
Team Swim Suit Information
*Team suits are not required.
All American Swim: (770) 400-9870*
Under the "Links" tab you can see a picture. Please note that our suits are black and green.
*See picture of our team swim suit under links
Key Dates for the 2019 summer season:
- May 13th - 1st Day of Practice
- May 22nd - Practice Meet - 5:30pm warm-up; 6:00pm start at the Richland Pool
- May 30th - Meet 1- Home vs. Rivershyre
- May 31st - Picture Day
- June 6th - Meet 2 - Away vs. Berkshire
- June 13th - Meet 3 - Away vs. Steeple Station
- June 20th - Meet 4 - Away vs. Edinburgh
- June 27th - Meet 5 - Home vs. Apalachee Aquatics
- July 1st - Meet 6 - Home vs. Hidden Falls
- July 13th & 14th - County Meet @ Georgia Tech