Important Dates for the 2022 summer season:
- March 6th - Meet & Greet plus swimsuit fitting at the Richland Clubhouse from 4:00- 6:00 pm
- March 20th - Online Registration is Open
- May 9th - 1st Day of Practice
- May 25th - Practice Meet
- June 2nd - Home Meet 1 vs. River Oak Rapids
- June 3rd - Picture Day
- June 9th - Away Meet 2 vs. Steeple Station Stingrays
- June 16th - Away Meet 3 vs. Maple Ridge Manta Rays
- June 23rd - Home Meet 4 vs. Edinburgh
- June 30th - Summer Splash Fun Meet at Edgewater for Rising 6th Graders & Up
- July 8th - 10th - County Meet
Welcome to the Waves!
Welcome to the Richland Waves Summer Swim Team. Here are a few key points to get everything started smoothly:
- Practice starts on Monday 5/9/2022
- These practices are for athletes who can swim the length of the pool by themselves. Afternoon practice times will be as follows:
- High School practice is from 3:00 – 4:30 pm
- Elementary School practice is from 4:30 – 5:15 pm
- Middle School practice is from 5:15 – 6:00 pm
- No Practice on 5/30 for Memorial Day Weekend.
- Morning practices and Bubbles Practice will start on 5/31.
- Morning practices are Monday through Friday
- Morning practice times will be as follows:
- 10 yrs old & Under: 8:00-8:45 am
- 11-12 yr olds: 8:45-9:30 am
- 13-14 & 15-18 yr olds: 9:30-10:30 am
- Bubbles: 10:30-11:00 am
- What to Bring
- Swim Cap
- New Swimmers
- If you have a new swimmer to the Richland Waves please bring a copy of your athlete’s birth certificate to the first practice you attend. Your child will not be allowed to compete in a meet until this has been received.